The organizational leadership degree completion program aims to help students develop a basic understanding of the theories of leadership and how to best implement changes in order to guide successful organizations. Courses cover topics such as leadership development, project management, communication, public relations, conflict management and social psychology.
This program is gives you the problem‐solving, collaboration, communication and leadership skills required to lead organizations. Between your family and your career, we understand your priorities. We have designed degree completion programs to help you finish your degree without sacrificing your personal and professional responsibilities.
The concentration in Criminal Justice has been designed in consultation with professionals in the field, to provide students with skills and the degree they need to advance in to leadership positions in their field.
Traditional/hybrid - Class on-campus two weekday evenings each week, with additional online course work to fit your own schedule
Residency – Primarily online, with on-campus class meetings on the weekends at the start and end each eight-week term
- We're committed to making your education affordable and offer reduced tuition of $756/unit
- Convenient class format: evening classes combined with online learning
- Financial aid, including scholarships, available for working adults
- Finish in as few as 20 months in an accelerated format and cohort based programs
- Eight-week accelerated course structure
- Earn your degree from a top university in the country
Hybrid (in person & online)
We take a hands on approach with our students. This means we want to get to know you throughout your discovery and application process. Help us connect with you by taking the next step.